Large coving mitre box?

I need, urgently to get a mitre box or (non-electric) saw to cut some large plaster coving mitres. I need to cut arbitrary angled mitres, not just 90 degrees and I have to be able to cut larger coving (184mm and even larger). Most compound mitre saws don't have a large enough box for this. Something like this would be ideal, but bigger:
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?id 927&ts349
Any suggestions? I have a specific date to do this and won't have time to make a custom mitre box or anything - I just need to buy a tool (not electric) and do it ...
PK

Watch out for the link wrapping back:
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp ;jsessionid+NOCBN01VWMJCJO2C3CHPQ?id927&ts    534

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp ;jsessionid+NOCBN01VWMJCJO2C3CHPQ?id927&ts    534
Bigwallop has a bad day ;)
I presume this isn't big enough, but I am thinking of purchasing one. Anybody got one, and is it any good?
http://www.magicmitre.com
TIA
John

It took 6'' moulded cornice when I had to do repairs in our place, so yes, it's a great little tool. Got ours from QVC but then found their website from the instruction manual that came with. :-)) The item you're going to cut isn't clamped in anything, it actually lies alongside the block, which is then used as the guide for the saw.

I saw this and it looks like the best thing but I'm not sure if it's big enough - it says it will cut coving up to 135mm "girth". Now the stuff I have has dimensions of 130mm from the wall to the edge but is 184mm "wide", presumably this means the diagonal width. I can't work out whether the "girth" is the vertical (or horizonatal) distance from the wall, or the longest width ... any ideas?
PK

My understanding of "girth" on coving is the dimension across the face, i.e. the bit you see when looking at it once installed. I hope this is right anybody agree/disagree?
John
"Chris Oates" <none> wrote in message

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp ;jsessionid+NOCBN01VWMJCJO2C3CHPQ?id927&ts    534
ROFLMAO !!!!!
Pasted the wrong link. Doh !!! :-))
I meant this item:
http://www.magicmitre.co.uk /
(sorry. I'll get me coat)
I am assuming this must be for more than the basic halfround type plaster coving hence the need for a mitre box.. BUT.. a handy tip ,if you are using half round type coving, is not to mitre it but scribe to the half round and cut it 'back'on inside corners. Bascicaly using a skirting board fitting technique.