lanwnmower advice

Page 2 of 2

Whoa! Careful Harry, I'll be reporting you to your ISP for flood posting, the rate you're going at.
Hope you had a nice weekend. How's your caravan?
--
You're obsolete. Nobody wants to talk to you, irrelevant muppet.
-- "Polyarchal".
Dave Stanton wrote:

Frankly none of em.
Unless you spend waht seems to be a fortune - 500 quid and up for a pushalong or 3000 and up for a ride on. none of them take the sort of punishment my 'lawn' dishes out...

What he said. We have a 30" cut, 10hp rideon. It's American, it was 1600 and it's a piece of junk. I'm forever welding bits back on it, it clogs up all the time, the steering was designed by an engineering moron and it makes more noise than a Saturn V.
And it's quite a good one, compared to the others.