Laminate floor door edging strips

Last time I did some laminate flooring, I bought some door edging strips from Jewsons. They were made by a German company, and turned out to be exceptionally good quality. Very easy to install, and extremely hard-wearing (2 years on, they show no sign of wear at all).

I now want to get some more, but have discovered that Jewsons no longer stock them. Neither does anywhere else I've tried. Can anyone point me in the direction of a supplier (preferably who will do mail-order?)

The product was called Parkett-Profi, made by a German company called Mako. You can see their website here:

I emailed their sales department in Germany, asking if they had a UK distributor, but got no answer.

Alternatively, does anyone have a recommendation for this type of product that will stand the abuse of 3 young children, and their assorted roll-along toys? I know from experience that the stuff sold by B&Q and the like does not ... :)

Thanks Richard

Reply to
Richard Appleby

Maybe you could try some internet suppliers in the countries that have provision for distribution/service of the product:

Rob Morley