Kitchen sink with no overflow?

I am looking to buy a cheap and cheerful sink for a flat that I am planning to rent out.

This one

my eye.

Only thing is that I cannot see any overflow. Can this be right, or am I missing anything?

TIA.

Reply to
NotMe

caught my eye.

If you look at the bigger picture you will see in the centre of the sink edge of the draining board, what looks like a smudge this is the drain for the draining board and the overflow for the sink.

If you are thinking of going away leaving the tap running just make sure it is only running slowly!

D.

Reply to
d.

The overflow is prolly on the drainer board unless it is on the side you cant see

Reply to
Oliver

Although must admit noticed Ikea had a round bowl and drainer for about the same money, maybe they would have a simple sink cheaper

Reply to
Oliver

Although actually just found this one on screwfix

?id=70379&slotName=null&homeRef=null&ts=93292&destination=../cat/pro.jsp%3Fid%3D70379%26slotName%3Dnull%26homeRef%3Dnull is only £44 cant get better than that

Reply to
Oliver

Thanks, hat was exactly my concern. It is going into a flat that I intent to let, and with a waste that runs almost 3m, with a very minimal drop I am a little concern about flooding the flat below.

Reply to
NotMe