JVC car radio removal?

Hi guys and gals. Have a JVC kd-s641 car cd/radio. I have totally misplaced the removal tools for it and now I am scrapping the car today and would like to get it out. I have found a site with a picture of the keys

and they look like they could be mega easy to make. Does anyone have a set that they could measure for me please? I guess I would need the distance from the end the little dent bit is as well.

Cheers Swiss Tony

Reply to
Swiss Tony

I have, but mislaid, a pair I got with a JVC. If no one else replies I will look them out later.

john2

Reply to
john2

Dont worry mate. I have expertly crafted a set out of the bottom plate off a computer dvd rom drive :-) Thanks anyways Swiss Tony

Reply to
Swiss Tony

The message from "Swiss Tony" contains these words:

Old computers do have their uses! I've found that bits of the steel outer shell, particularly of older more solid models is ideal for patching up sills in cars.

Reply to
Guy King