Jointing mains cables

Yesterday, in the time-honoured tradition, I plunged a drill through a wall mounted ring main cable (13amp). Now I have to sort it out !

Is there a safe and accepted way to joint cables for under the surface running that does not involve the use of additional joint boxes ? In other words something like in-line crimped connectors ?

Thanks

Reply to
Stephen Judge

In message , Stephen Judge writes

There are 3 replies to the original posting you made on this topic earlier today - maybe reading those would be useful :-)

Reply to
chris French

Three people answered this after you posted it at 0827 this morning. You seem to have read their replies as this time you've mentioned crimp connectors...

Why post the same problem again?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Watson

There is something very like in-line crimped connectors indeed.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle