Is this for real?

How to prevent mould:

1 open window 2 Stop breathing?

Is that what I am doing wrong?

Well I can't open the bloody windows and I'll be stopping soon enough I suppose.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

It's not just breathing. Do you dry washing indoors, for instance? A load of washing can release a few litres of water into the atmosphere in your home. The water has to go somewhere. If you don't ventilate the property, it *will* cause condensation.

Reply to
GB