Intermediate pan connector

Hi,

Got a new close coupled toilet for our en-suite

and a pan connector from screwfix:

to get the pan connector to fit the pan and the soil pipe (horizontal), the cistern will be about 1.5" from the wall. By the look of it, a swan neck connector will be too far the other way, so what I really need is an intermidiate pan connector. Does anyone know if there are such things out there on the market?

I know I could use a piece of wood to bridge the gap, but I'd be happier having the cistern back flush (ha!) against the wall.

Thanks!

Reply to
Tom Pickles

Either:

WC-CONQ from the rigid connectors page, or WC-CON8F18 from the flexible page:

there is a fair amount of movement even with the rigid connectors - they can go on at a range of angles which will translate to several inches by the time the end reaches the floor).

Reply to
John Rumm

Would this work?

The Medway Handyman