interesting old Wylex plug

for those that like interesting old plugs

connection with the seller)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Item location: Southampton, quite far from where they were mainly used in the north of England.

Reply to
Graham.

Can remember as a lad going on a "Norweb" course to wire these plugs up correctly IIR the red wire had to route around the edge to its terminal and not "shortcut" over the central earth screw. Happy days. CJ

for those that like interesting old plugs

connection with the seller)

Owain

Reply to
CJ

In message , CJ writes

I just knew what type of plugs these would be I'm telepathetic, me

I have half a dozen of those somewhere up in the loft When I lived in Galgate, almost every house in the village had them

Reply to
geoff

I think the NSHEB fitted them, too.

Reply to
charles

My Grandmother's house (a 30s or 40s council house in W Mids, Staffs at the time) had them.

Reply to
Chris Bartram