If a fool would persist in his folly

..he would become wise.

Except, it seems, in Germany, where victory over 'climate change;' is approaching Stalingrad status.

Environment Minister Altmaier prefers to send consumers on their way with some money-saving tips: "When I cook, I try to keep the lid on the pot."

Well thanks for thatHerr Altmaier, I'd never have realised that could stick 30GW of power back on the grid.

It was a cold winter and sheer pig headed stupidity that did for Germany at Stalingrad, too.

What's the German for 'shadenfreude' ?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Lüneburg ?

Reply to
polygonum

The Natural Philosopher put finger to keyboard:

Schadenfreude ;-)

Reply to
Scion

An interesting article, full of encouraging descriptions of the Swedish model of introducing renewable energy, all of which appeared to have passed you by, because all you could find to carp, or should that be crap, about is the following ...

Rather typically, you, for certain, and I suspect even the original article, have quoted him out of context. Whatever the truth about the latter, he certainly made no claims about his energy saving tip putting 30GW on the grid. That was completely your invention.

The English for 'bigotted liar' remains the same.

Reply to
Java Jive