Identify screw

I have a faulty Goblin 1600Watts Steam Iron. I can't get in to it to see what's wrong due to the type of screw used. It looks like a small Pan head screw but only has two small slots, one on each edge of the pan.

Anyone any idea please what type of screw this is and where I can get a screwdriver for it.

Sam

Reply to
Sam Farrell

You mean the sort of shape you would get if you hacksawed a notch out of the middle of an old screwdriver?

Either make your own as above, or get a set of security bits:

John Rumm