Ideal DIY project for large garden... Monorail!

main site is fairly interesting as well if you have an interest in= transport!

Adrian, UK

Reply to
adrian

saw this a while back when it was mentioned on Slashdot.

I'd love one. I can guess what my miserable neighbours would say :-) Wonder if you'd need planning permission?

Matt

Reply to
Matt

Are you sure you don't live in Springfield ;-)

Reply to
Nigel Mercier ®

is, however, about 40 years too late to introduce the rideable garden monorail to the world as a new hobby. There was one at a show in London in the early 1960s.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
<nightjar>