Ideal DIY project for large garden... Monorail!

http://www.monorails.org/tMspages/Niles.html
The main site is fairly interesting as well if you have an interest in transport!
http://www.monorails.org
Adrian, UK
http://www.monorails.org/tMspages/Niles.html
I saw this a while back when it was mentioned on Slashdot.
I'd love one. I can guess what my miserable neighbours would say :-) Wonder if you'd need planning permission?
Matt
In uk.d-i-y, adrian wrote:

Are you sure you don't live in Springfield ;-)
--
Nigel Mercier

Please remove NOSPAM from my return address
http://www.monorails.org/tMspages/Niles.html
He is, however, about 40 years too late to introduce the rideable garden monorail to the world as a new hobby. There was one at a show in London in the early 1960s.
Colin Bignell