I am just about to annoy a cowboy builder

Only worked for him once before. He left the money he owed me at my brothers house and it was £50 short and he also told the customer I had charged £700 not £600 for the work I did. The customer gave this info after booting the guy out of his house and asking me to get someone else in to finish the job.

12 months later the builder has just phoned me again to do another job as his electrician has let him down and he is desperate. I am due on site at 6.45pm. Well I will not be there. And when he does get hold of me in the morning when I turn my phone on I will give him the news that his Mother used to be a prostitute.

How do I know this info? Well a few years ago she was in the magistrates court for soliciting at the same time I was up in court for drunk and disorderly. I pleaded guilty and she was found guilty.

Eat your heart out Dominic Littlewood.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

How many years ago was this, and how old is the builder?

i.e. was his father a punter?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Fantastic.

Reply to
R D S

Who's he?

Reply to
Tim Streater

En el artículo , ARWadsworth escribió:

Somehow I read that as you were up for soliciting and she was up for D&D.

Need. More. Coffee.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

En el artículo , ARWadsworth escribió:

Isn't he that irritating baldy shortarse that fronts up cowboy builder programmes on the Idiot's Lantern?

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

"Don't get done, get Dom!"

tim

Reply to
tim....

18 years ago. The builder is in his 30s.
Reply to
ARWadsworth

In message , Mike Tomlinson wrote

Yep, he spends the whole program explaining how he is going to make the cowboy builder pay for his misdeeds but in reality is just told to F***

**F at the end of the program and that's the end of story!
Reply to
Alan

He always says he has passed his research to Trading Standards. They had a feedback program a while ago and trading standards thanked Dom (= well, his researchers anyway) for doing their work for them. Twas quite int= eresting. Usually some builder closes a limited company leaving loads of debts and re= starts it under a new name. Sometimes you feel sorry for the builder who ca= n build things but quite obviously does not have the intelligence to run a = business. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Or hands his file to Trading Standards, who just go, "gee, thanks!" under their breath.

Reply to
Hugo Nebula