How to take a screeshot from the PC monitor output of a digital projector?

ttp://cpc.farnell.com/grandtec/dp/CS13762

Thanks, that's not a bad idea.

We've just had a lecturer who can't have been "in their right mind" by your criterion! I don't think we can change the output resolution as our projector probably either wouldn't accept it, or interpolate it fuzzily.

Dave W

Reply to
Dave W

There is nothing wrong with fine print if the projector is any good and it is not using electronic keystone correction which drops the real resolution.

Reply to
dennis

screen to the clipboard

If Windows 7 or Vista, the Snipping Tool is very useful. Just drag a box around what you want to capture then copy to the clipboard, or save as a GIF, JPG or PNG.

Reply to
Reentrant

ote in messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@y3g2000vbm.googlegr= oups.com...

re screen to the clipboard

Please nobody else talk about screen capture, it's not relevant to my problem. I searched the web and it seems that the expensive Epiphan device mentioned by Adrian C is the only single unit available, so I think I'll settle for a webcam sitting on top of the projector. I can just hit a key to capture the image. This at least has the advantage that it will also show what the lecturer is pointing at.

Thanks everybody.

Dave W

Reply to
Dave W