How to fit dishwasher decor panel

The decor panel on my dishwasher has just fallen off. How on earth do I get it back? I can see it is secured by eight screws, but I can't get the panel in place with the door open (down position). Any advice - I am afraid it will happen again - any tips on ensuring the screws are secure?? Thanks for any help you can give. Mike

Reply to
Mike

They all fit very differently, depending on manufacturer and model. Usually it comes down to attaching the door when vertical with the help of screw on guides of various designs, opening the door and using long screws all the way from the inside into the wood panel.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

There are usually clips screwed to the door in the right places then the door front is simply clipped\slid onto the appliance.

SJW A.C.S. Ltd.

Reply to
Lurch

Reply to