How to fit a spacer / decor panel between two appliances?

Hi,

We are installing/fitting the new kitchen. We have 2 integrated (built under) appliances (dishwasher and washing machine). They are not to go in housings. They will have facias/doors on them. When we ordered the kitchen we were told that we needed a Spacer Panel (d=E9cor panel) to go between the two appliances. How do we go about fixing this panel? I presume that it should not be screwed into the washing machine (!!) Would brackets at the floor and wall be enough?

Thanks for your help,

Reply to
tinalauesen

Top and Bottom is sufficiant,if not at the top? then the wall is fine.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Hi,

We are installing/fitting the new kitchen. We have 2 integrated (built under) appliances (dishwasher and washing machine). They are not to go in housings. They will have facias/doors on them. When we ordered the kitchen we were told that we needed a Spacer Panel (d=E9cor panel) to go

between the two appliances. How do we go about fixing this panel? I presume that it should not be screwed into the washing machine (!!) Would brackets at the floor and wall be enough?=20

Thanks for your help,

Reply to
Tina L