How quick is quick curing silicone?

I need a shower and have done the silicone bead round the top of the bath at about 7.30.

Will I be OK using the shower at 11.00?

Product is Everbuild Premium 500 Bath and Sanitary Silicone. Says it's quick curing on the tube but no time given. Been to the website but no info there.

Should I stink till the morning or be all nice and clean between the sheets?

TIA

Nicholas

Reply to
Nicholas

I would leave it until the morning myself, maybe at least 24 hrs.

Reply to
PhilÅ

It will have skinned, but won't have fully set. I would personally not want to use it for 24 hours, even with it being fast cure.

Reply to
Grunff

Ugh

Even with my standards of personal hygene that's a long wait....

Que sera sera

Nicholas

Reply to
Nicholas

--

Touch the silicone with a fingertip. If it's still soft enough to take a fingerprint impression then leave it. If it's gone firm and rubbery already it should be ok.

Reply to
Dave Baker