How have the mighty fallen? OT.

Following up to Alan Holmes

should I reconsider my DIY private pipeline to Russia?

Reply to
The Reid

Following up to Mary Fisher

your logic is irrefutable.

Reply to
The Reid

Following up to Kev Crocombe

our friends just returned from Texas tell us that tax + insurance there was more than tax here, plus no cover for an existing hepatitis condition. It stinks.

Reply to
The Reid

Following up to Alan Holmes

ive seen it in notes on using usenet, but its common sense really just to quote something that explains what you are relying too, rather than everything. With a reader like Agent its easy, you just drag the mouse over the relevant bit and click send. IT then sets up the answer ready for your typing.

Reply to
The Reid

Following up to Alan Holmes

you are xposting, yes, if you get Agent it warns you before you xpost and gives a choice of action, alternatively you can set it to never xpost.

Reply to
The Reid

No, but put a diverter on it to our house.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Cor, Mister!

Reply to
Mary Fisher

_To_ Russia, or _from_ Russia ?

:-)

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Following up to Frank Erskine

to Russia, to pump the gas back.:-)

Reply to
The Reid

Is that where a number of VERY rich performers try to con money from the low paid working class, but give none of their own?

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Such big words!

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Is that something you stick on a graze?

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

So, instead of all your shouting, when are you going to do something about it, or is that all you can do, shout?

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Give us some examples, a number of people here have told you how it has benifited them, but you do not show any bad points, other than overpaid managers.

And the private companies who have taken over public services, have made it cheaper and more efficiant, have they?

Have you suffered ill health because of treatment you have received?

Have you been refused treatment for any injury you had had?

Have you been refused medicine for any illness you have suffered?

Have you been left by the roadside after an accident?

Come on, instad of spouting rubbish, tell us how it has stopped you getting any treatment?

The price I pay for council services are far worse, and gas, water and electricity.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

You keep refering to Band Aid, but how does that help me?

How do I get to use it?

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

But that is how it works at the moment, although it does not stop unscrupulous managers robbing us of large sums of money.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

I don't know about snouts belonging to porcines, but I do like breasts!(:-)

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Then why do you respond.

In fact why the hell do I other to respond?

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

I've just taken out uk.d-i-y, well set up the followup.

But how the hell did a subject like cocoa get itself crossposted there anyway, it didn'd start there?

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

The do soemthing about it instead of just bitching where the powers that be do not come!

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes