how do I attach gravel board to metpost?

Hi
I want to fit a gravel board between posts. One end is fine, because the wooden fence post goes right down to the ground level. So I will just screw some brackets into the post, then attach gravel board to bracket. The other end is the tricky part. I had to use a metpost which is bolted into the ground, so I have no wood to attach the gravel board to. So my problem is how to attach the gravel board to a metal metpost. Metpost sell clips to attach to wood, but not to metal. Can anyone make any suggestions on how to bodge this?!
thanks R.
R wrote:

I'd probably just drill the Metpost and use self tappers. Or am I missing something? ;)
Lee
--
To reply use lee.blaver and ntlworld.com

Or drill out and put wood screws through into the post?
--
Chris French, Leeds