how do I attach gravel board to metpost?

Hi

I want to fit a gravel board between posts. One end is fine, because the wooden fence post goes right down to the ground level. So I will just screw some brackets into the post, then attach gravel board to bracket. The other end is the tricky part. I had to use a metpost which is bolted into the ground, so I have no wood to attach the gravel board to. So my problem is how to attach the gravel board to a metal metpost. Metpost sell clips to attach to wood, but not to metal. Can anyone make any suggestions on how to bodge this?!

thanks R.

I'd probably just drill the Metpost and use self tappers. Or am I missing something? ;)

Lee

Reply to
Lee Blaver

In message , R writes

Attach the clips using self tappers into holes drilled in the Metpost?

Or drill out and put wood screws through into the post?

Reply to
chris French