Hotpoint suppliers with stock?

I've been trying to locate a Hotpoint GD64W white glass gas hob but Hotpoint have apparently discontinued it in white, even though it shows on their web site. Every supplier I've tried relies on ordering direct rather than holding stock so they can't source. Anybody know of a supplier that may hold stock?

Alternatively I'd be grateful to know of any white glass gas hob with front controls - Bosch excluded, as their offering is downright ugly!

Well you don't say what size you require but...

AEG Gas Hob 35772GM Stoves Gas Hob 700GWc Baumatic Gas Hob AS9.1AL

etc.

xenelk