homestay in beijing,welcome

Hi, I am chloe, a college student from china. I have an apartment in beijing and want it to be a homestay for those who will visit beijing or come to beijing to watch the 2008 Olympic Games. you know ,the hotel is limited because there will be so many tourists to beijing during August when the Olympic Games held. And I will be able to be your guide and interpreter in beijing for free. If you are interested in this and wanna more details, please contact me without any hesitance. My msn (email) is:zhang snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.

Reply to
chloe

Am I the only one lamenting China's greater openess in allowing access to the internet?

Whilst I congratuate this lady on her entrepreneurship (if it is a lady and not some hairy-knuckled thief luring us to his "apartment"), I wish she'd learn how to behave in the wider world.

Reply to
David

Time..be patient.

Frankly I think its fabulous, that I an exchange ideas with people from Novosibirsk, Budapest, Beijing, Mumbai..without having to go there..

I doubt this is a serious attempt to open communication though.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Budapest is OK.

Reply to
Andy Hall

with the most impossible cheers of any language - egészségedre

Reply to
geoff