Ho Ho Bleedin Ho

Combi boilers!

Ever tried to climb through one of those with a sack full of presents?

Next year you can DO IT YOURSELF!!!

Off for an elf check.

Santa

Reply to
David W.E. Roberts

Need to lose weight?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

The rat in our last home climbed all the way to the 4th floor, through the combi, and out into our kitchen cupboards... (Yes, it did leave presents for us in the cupboard)

One time I held the cat up to the cupboard, opened the door and witnessed a very interesting conversation between them... Never saw the rat again...

Reply to
Abdullah Eyles