High quality bell push?

I have now had three bell pushes over 2 years, all have gone belly up. If the caller does not hammer them they don't work. Anyone recommend a source for a good quality one, preferably with an integrated light. TIA

Reply to
Broadback

Friedland. Homebase (when owned by Sainsbury) used to have some on display. I don't know what they have now.

Sylvain.

Reply to
Sylvain VAN DER WALDE

Even Friedland pushes aren't great, especially the surface mounting ones. A good old-fashioned brass and ceramic barrel push off Ebay (but be prepared to pay collector's prices) will have already outlasted anything in plastic.

Failing that, you can get a bell-push in MK's sealed-in-a-plastic-bubble exterior range, either made up or by using Gridswitch.

Owain

Reply to
Owain