Hep2O through an internal brick wall

When installing Hep2O through an internal wall, is it necessary to protect the pipe in any way?

I'm putting 22mm barrier pipe through a 25mm hole in the brick.

TIA

Mr F.

Reply to
Mr Fizzion

It must be sleeved.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

With what? What is the name of such a product? Or shall I just put a small length of 28mm pipe in the hole?

Mr F.

Reply to
Mr Fizzion

Yep. The next sized pipe up, preferably in plastic. Or, use cheap overflow pipe.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel