help with scarts and things

Noted. I will get back to you soon.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Many thanks for that Dave. When I finally got back to the problem, I found that it was the way that the buttons on the remote were pressed. Press them in one direction and the DVD re recorder would take over. Press them another way and you were correct.

Once again, many thanks.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Thanks to Dave Plowman and help from another ng, I have managed to get past my original problem of the DVD re recorder and the free view box taking control of the TV.

Many thanks for your input though, it was much appreciated.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Dave