UFH roomstats - instructions required

We are about to move into a house with underfloor heating, but the
instructions for the roomstats have been lost. They *look* identical
to the Speedfit Programmable Room Thermostat here:
they are not the same, because the details of the display are
different. For example ours have no 'bar graph' across the bottom,
the temperature and time are displayed in smaller digits and (most
importantly) the preset programs are different. Maybe they're an
earlier model. Does anybody know where we might be able to obtain
instructions for them?
Richard.
reply by email change 'news' to my forename.
Reply to
Richard Russell

Site Timeline Threads