Help,i cant buy a fan anywhere..!!Its official,Winter has arrived

Temperatures are high and my old auntie is perspiring,no problem i thought,I'll go and buy a fan. I tried Argos ,no we aint got em,our summer catalogue ran out on july25 and we dont have fans in the winter catalogue.
B & Q ,no ,theres no demand for them !!,the nice man said,tongue in cheek as i sweltered at close on 30 degrees on saturday!!
Comet-no
Currys-no
Powehouse-no
Miller Brothers-no
Maplins-no
Staples office superstore-no
Viking direct (office supplies by mail order) -no,next supplies due late september.....
If anyone knows where a pedestal type fan or similar can be had in Stockport or Manchester please let me know as according to the world of Retail,Winter has officially arrived!!!
joe,stockport

Try the electrical wholesalers...
--
Tony Sayer

Judging by whats happened in Sarfessex in the last hour - keep hold of your brass
mike r

I live in Sarfend-on-Sea - Nothing has happened in the last hour
--
Alan

That's Sarfend for you, nothing mucn changes over the aeons ;-)
mike r
Alan wrote:

What you missed it! shame on you ;-)
(I was in Westcliff-on-Sea at about 6:45 and it must have rained non stop for the best part of 5 mins!)
In fact there was a decent sea breeze about an our ago!
--
Cheers,

John.

That's livin', all right
mike r
Try J.E . Wildbore Ltd electrical wholesalers in Oldham Tel: 01616244475 they used to have a large stock. -- Jack
-- play the uk lottery http://www.virtualworlddirect.com/information

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 20:41:39 GMT, "Malc"

Thanks for the tip Malc,,,have ordered this evening and confirmed del Tuesday morning,,,,phew thanks.. joe

That'll be freezin by then ;-) We are in the UK you know.
Matt (glad to be wrong for once)
Buy a fan heater - most of them also have a 'cold air' position on their switches.
Colin

And put it on a step ladder to cool your face. ;-)
--
*Keep honking...I'm reloading.