Heat bank manufacturers

Back in January I asked a question regarding my new flat and its cold water tank and ceiling heating, and I recieved lots of useful advice from IMM, Owain and BigWallop. Thanks to all for those replys.
I have decided to go for a heat bank system, after reading everything I could get hold of on the subject, and also because I can install it myself (hopefully). However, the cupboard I need to fit the system into is rather small and therefore I am limited to the DPS Pandora model which is availbale in different sizes. At least, I think that is what I am limited to. The cupboard is about 1150mm high by 1000mm wide. And there is a pandora cylinder which will fit, however, they are rather expensive.
I notice IMM said in a post last year that there are lots of other manufactures including Range, Albion, Gledhill and some smaller companies. Some of these companies are not suitable (Gledhill for instance) becuase they require an external expansion tank which there is no room for. Pandora is perfect apart fromt the price (about 758 exc VAT for a 150 litre model) Gledhill prices are bettert (about 661 exc VAT) but they won't fit.
Anyway, to the question. I was wondering if anyone could expand on the other/smaller companies that sell heat banks, so that I could check theire specifications. Are there many more suppliers?
Finally, I think I have a problem. The mains water enters the property in a 22mm pipe out of the kitchen floor and is immediatly converted to a 15mm pipe. All these systems require a 22mm cold water mains connection. If I stuck a reverse reducer connector on the pipe to bring it up to 22mm, would that seriously impede the water pressure, or would it still be ok? Or will I have to get all the piping replaced back to the main :-$
Thanks in advance.
David

Nah. I've got section of 15mm on the feed to mine. It would be nicer without it, but it still rocks, provided your incoming pressure is good enough to squeeze the water through..
P.S. I paid less than you are quoting for a 180 litre Pandora. Basically, I paid what you are saying including VAT. Maybe a bit of arm twisting is in order?
Christian.

property
without
Basically, I

in
Did you have yours delivered or was did you collect it? When I spoke to dps hey were happy to deliver to me but I got the impression they would reflect it in the price.
Neil

I collected. The benefits of having a minibus as personal transportation...
Christian.
Hi,
I too have been looking to replace my electric immersion heater, and have been reading lots of recent posts regarding 'Heat Bank' or thermal store type systems. Is Pandora the best? Alot of people seem to know about it. Is there a cheaper company that offers the same type of system?
Jay