Handy

Mr Pounder Esquire

Mr Pounder Esquire scribbled

Lesson learned - don't use power saws when you're pissed.

Reply to
Jonno

I'm having trouble believing that he did not notice cutting of his own hand. If it was April 1st .......

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Let's be honest: we've all done it at some time. A foot here, a hand there; the odd leg. No one's perfect.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Reg Prescott lives!

Chris Hogg

Most appropriate for this group Sir. They do not know where I live. Kenny did the best Saturday morning show on Radio 1 ever.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Interesting, apparently this sort of thing is quite common in amputations. I saw a Helicopter Heroes the other day with a similar problematic patient who just thought he had cut his hand. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff