Grout for PVC cladding?

Could be any length up to about a metre, really.

I thought you were suggesting to wedge cardboard into the gaps, and line the tape up against that. That seems like a good idea to me, whether that's what you meant, or not :-)

Reply to
Etaoin Shrdlu

I was referring to my first reply, where I simply suggested using masking tape, without any further elaboration. When you'd already mentioned using masking tape as an option. Where I wrongly assumed, for some unaccountable reason that you meant using masking tape simply to cover the gaps. Basically leaving it up there. Quite what made me think that, I don't really know.

michael adams

michael adams