Grommets

Looking for some open grommets, no bigger than 10mm and white or light grey. Anyone come across such a beast? I've got boxes of 20mm black ones but they're not suitable for what I want. Thanks.

Can't help with grommets, but you can get cable glands in grey.
--
*I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Rob,
RS components or Maplin stock them :
http://rswww.com
http://www.maplin.co.uk /
Andrew Mawson

In white or grey?
--
*If they arrest the Energizer Bunny, would they charge it with battery? *