Gridwatch on Mumsnet

In their favour, blokes can't normally do it for money

Reply to
stuart noble

ARW

You have Google

I would call that a plus in life.

Reply to
ARW

Yes, it's what we do best. :-)

Reply to
Johnny B Good

As I've commented before, you seem to lead a 'sheltered life'. Presumably you've got better things to do than watch "Daytime TV". Good for you! :-)

I, otoh, being a married man, all too often have been subjected to the sight of this "Cackling Hen" show (ITV) to understand the comparison. :-(

Reply to
Johnny B Good

No. Just bad grammar. using the word "taken" would have actually improved the scansion.

Reply to
Johnny B Good

Nonsense. We're sorting out the big issues of the day - sort of d-i-y politics

Reply to
bert

Well, luckily for me, I have you to help overcome my sheltered existence by kindly guiding me through the cornucopia of mindlessness available on daytime ITV.

One day, instead of taking a risk by soaking up even more daytime telly, what about checking the efficiency of your microwave in the way you once mentioned? ;-)

Reply to
pamela

My Dad built an extension for a second lounge just so that he did not have to watch the same TV program as my Mum - or was that so he and my Mum did not have to be in the same room as me and my brother when we were teenagers[1]?

[1] We laboured for him. That was a proper diy job.
Reply to
ARW