Got a chapel?

Calling all of you out there with converetd chapels or in the preocess of converting....
I'd like to set up a website to share info on conversion plans - if you have a website, photos, plans or even just a description - I'd like to pull this stuff together.
Strictly non-commercial, have a primitive first page - proper site later, see www.ginger-lizard.demon.co.uk/chapel.htm
On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 21:23:32 +0100, "Dominic Jan Ostrowski"

Can you do anything with one of these ? http://www.inflatablechurch.com/mainpage.htm
Dominic Jan Ostrowski wrote:

What a super idea. Just think the Jehovas wittness peeps won't ever come round.
Fact stranger than fiction - restrictive covenant on property prevents it being used for religious purposes. Making sure the opposition doesn't get a foot in the door!
writes

have
Dominic Jan Ostrowski wrote:

For a moment I thought you said 'Convent'! Much of the property being sold by one major denomination, including convents (not very many nuns these days!) to meet severe court imposed obligations for the mistreatment of young persons, here in North America, has/is being turned into supermarkets, shopping malls and other commercial enterprises. Although it did/does include some private fee paying schools that are still operating. Maybe 'shopping' is a newer form of religious observance! Terry. PS. Of course there are still those d-i-y 'Tent religions' and then there's TV evangelism ...... ! (-: