Glue for Vinyl?

Thanks to everyone for the reasonable suggestions.I am going out this morning to get some glue from the DIY.

Have a good Christmas everyone

Reply to
sweetheart

Lol, we surely need a piccy for the wiki :)

NT

Reply to
meow2222

It'll be cheaper than booze. Not sure what the hangover would be like though

Reply to
stuart noble

Glued in place.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

The mind boggles. Not shag carpet, I assume...

Reply to
S Viemeister

3 uploaded under User: Owain

I assume it's carpet, and not some form of tile underlay.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog