Glow Worm Compact electonique

Hello,

I have a boile as described in the Subject, I don't know how to fill it with pressure; I don't see any valve for that below. I don't have any doc abt that. I don't want to call an installer for that. The boiler is maybe 10 yrs;

If someone knows abt that please give me very very accurate description abt how to pop in. The boiler is in a place that I can't easily acces, I have to use a mirror to look below it, coz it is very close to the floor.

Thanks

Reply to
heavytull

Have a read of the section on filling points here:

John Rumm

Thanks for that link;

As for the boiler I found a knob (red) which access to is very tricky, I'm not sure this is to fill the system; i tried to turn it a bit and noticed that it was getting hot. In fact the valve is connected to an earth coming pipe and the other gate of the valve is connected to the main heaters network pipe in which flows the heated water ( i.e. not the return water from heaters).

does someone know abt this boiler? In my room temperature is 13=B0;

Reply to
heavytull

That sounds like it could be your boilers over pressure blow off valve - you don't want to go fiddling with that.

What is an "earth coming pipe"?

You could probably download the manual for it from the gloworm web site.

Sounds a bit chilly.

Note that many boilers don't have a filling loop built in. So don't necessarily expect to find anything to do with filling the system on the boiler itself (perhaps except a pressure gauge). It is usualyl something extra that the installer adds to the pipework of the system when it is installed. It ought to be near the boiler - but might not be.

Might look like:

(the hose should be removed when it is not in use - so you could just be looking for a couple of vavles)

Reply to
John Rumm

I know we can fill it; the landlord of this house comes sometime to fill it; he does it with hands only; no use of any tool; I think the red knob I found is the right one but I don't understand why the hot water come when turning it; since it is to fill under pressure the system only the cold water should flow;

Reply to
heavytull