gas safe plumbers: greedy and unethical?

That would be a Solo 2 I presume from your description

half a dozen neons in a row

Reply to
geoff

Many modern boilers have an oxygen sensor in the exhaust. Don't see how that can work without a processor.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

None whatsoever. I'll continue to do my own fault finding. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

No, Bahama 100 (combi), GC no. 47-075-02.

Reply to
Andy Wade

The issue here is who's buying it rather than the price they pay. Otherwise everything would be sold Buy One Get One Free with anything faulty just happening to be "free" :)

Reply to
Mark Evans