Further to original post: Wattson Energy Monitor

So, for those of you who are interested, the app (PowoMeter) is now in a working state and freely available. see

for a download.

Powometer connects to the Wattson Energy Monitor and records your energy usage. It is far superior to the Holmes software from DIYKyoto that comes with Wattson. :)

For now, the installer is a bit crude and requires some manual work but the instructions are there and fairly clear.

Until I find more time (or willing helpers) the site is functional yet not to pretty. If anyone wants to lend a hand, I would appreciate the help.

I am currently busy on the online version of powometer. This will allow you to view your usage (or the collective usage) online in near real time.

Cheers, Crispin

Crispin