Furniture Storage

I plan to be moving house soon, and need to put furniture in store while looking for a new house in North Wales.

Recommendations for a good storage company in North Wales anyone?

Reply to
news

As a d-i-y alternative...

Some years ago we rented a place for six months between selling and buying, so I bought a cheap Luton-bodied Transit, stuffed it full of furniture, and parked it in the garden of the rented place (having first used it to get as much of our furniture as possible into the rented place). Then used it to deliver everything to the new place, and finally sold it (for a modest profit, iirc).

Not a suitable approach for everyone, but we, and the in-laws, have suffered from damaged and missing items in "professional" storage.

Reply to
Autolycus

In message , news writes

Lock Stock. See

Tony Morgan

There's a good company in Deeside/Chester but I can't remember their name: some well-known name like ParcelForce or Pickfords or something. I've used them (some years ago) and found their rates very reasonable.

Ken Down

Reply to
Kendall K. Down

Try

Knight Moves in Llanbedr Gwynedd ask for Wynn.

Reply to
Kev