free screwfix tool tray

Has everyone got their free Stanley tool tray from screwfix ? I went to Toolstation first, queue up to the door. Then went round the corner to screwfix to get my free tool tray - place was empty. She said "do you want anything else? - we have some special offers". I said "Sorry not today". Not a bad sized tool tray though ! Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Didn't realise they were giving them away! I was in a branch of SF a couple of days ago, and I noticed them bringing one out for another customer - but I assumed he'd bought it!

If it's mentioned in one of their emails, I must have missed it.

Reply to
Roger Mills

It's a paper voucher included in their recent paper mailshot.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Don't think I get mailshots any more - just emails (to 2 different email addresses!)

Reply to
Roger Mills

We got ours. Its huge. It did take them ages to get it to go through the till though.

Reply to
mogga

I got one, no voucher, just asked nicely while I was collecting some stuff.

I thought it would fit my stanley tool chest but its too big.

Reply to
dennis

I think I get a catalog through the post occasionally. I don't get paper flyers with offers etc.

I do as well but rarely pay much attention, it's more of a check that email is still flowing. Bit like the Lidl and Aldi ones...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

The lady on the till said it fits into a large stanley wheeled tool chest. Used yesterday to clear all my tools on one go. I did carry the drill in the other hand though ! Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson