free sample Hep2o

comprises of 15mm elbow Release key pipe insert

Value about =A32

Hacksaw not included. Offer open to self build/DIY

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Thanks.

Reply to
mike

letterbox, thinks "I don't remember ordering anything", opened it and remembered this

I've not used the old stuff so can't compare, but certainly the new one looks neater than I remember from seeing the old range in the sheds, easy to fit and remove ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Mine too arrived today. Thanks for that post.

Other than the obvious changes, anyone got any experience of the new =

version?

Reply to
polygonum

Yes. I really hate the new "barbed" inserts.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Seems to slide out intact with a little persuasion from a screwdriver blade (no loss of blood).

Reply to
Andy Burns

Wouldn't be tempted to re-use the insert though, even after flaring out the barbs before trying it again, the insert got left behind in the fitting when demounting it ...

Reply to
Andy Burns