Free glass - North London - gets the hammer 8 December 2003

Hi,

With the new double glazing, the secondary glazing is redundant (and does not match up with the size of the new windows.

So I have four panes of perfect 8mm(?) glass surrounded by very thin aluminium "glazing tracking". I thought I might reuse the glazing but I don't need it. If you want it and can take it away, it is yours. Note the panes are BIG and HEAVY. You will need an appropriate size van to move them

Dimensions

150cm x 90cm 150cm x 122cm 120cm x 110cm 92cm x 110cm

If no takers, it's hammer time.

Clive

Reply to
Clive Long,UK