Floor Tiles

I am considering Amtico Welsh Slate vinyl floor tiles for my new kitchen, and would welcome thoughts on layout.

I realise these things can be quite subjective, but the options include:

size: 305 x 305 or 305 x 457 Layout: plain, broken bond, 45 degrees, with or without contrasting stripping.

The kitchen is not large, and the floor area somewhat convoluted, has anybody any thoughts or experience of which options would look best in the circumstances?

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

Safest bet.................Ask yer wife.

Reply to
RW