Flexible soil pipe

I'm running 100 mm soil pipe as data cable conduit between several outbuildings, and at one point need to go under floor level between two walls at right angles but differing heights - access is very difficult but I should be able to core drill the walls.

I seem to remember there is a flexible / corrugated version of 100 mm soil pipe rather like land drain but without the slots, but google fails to reveal a source - I probably only need a metre or two. Any clues as I could hopefully pull this between the holes??? (The short versions for 'back of loo' are far too short)

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Try a search on: convoluted ducting

mark

Reply to
mark

Andrew Mawson coughed up some electrons that declared:

You can buy the real stuff here:

Tim

PS - Don't know where you live, but if happened to be Kent/Sussex/Surrey I'd be happy to go halves on a 50m roll (I'd like 10m in a month or so for stuffing some MDPE through and another load spare for wires - I don't care about the colour).

But the have 6m lengths too.

Reply to
Tim S

Andrew

It just might be worth doing a bit of scavenging if you can find someone who's using it. There were loads of offcuts being thrown into skips in Brighton a couple of months back when they were doing all sorts of pipelaying in the Old Steine - maybe your local council's depot?

Norman

Reply to
Norman Billingham

several

between

google

Kent/Sussex/Surrey

Thanks Norman - yes there's a coil of red stuff that we pass every week, but each time the wife firmly says NO !!!! - I'm sure they'd not miss a bit

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

between

> Cheers

Kent/Sussex/Surrey I'd

don't care

Tim, East Sussex so not too many miles away. But is that stuff connectable to brown 100mm drain pipe? I already have an extensive conduit network arround the site as I bought a bulk batch of it in 6m lengths, and put it in each time I open a trench for other services, so that I can pull anything else through in the future.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Andrew Mawson coughed up some electrons that declared:

That I don't know Andrew. If it's not exactly the same (so that a coupler would work), I suspect one might plug into the other well enough that a bit of mastic or silicone would finish it off.

If you do decide to go for it, I could order and you collect the length you want (Robertsbridge or Pembury) or you order and I'll come to you with cash and take a length off your hands.

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim S