Fitting vents in a fascia/soffit board?

The front of my house has a fascia and soffit board arrangement. I am planning on using the circular soffit vents for this.

The problem is the back of the house. This has a fascia board but no soffit. How can I add ventilation to this? I would like to do this without taking the fascia board down.

I have seen a ventilation pack in Screwfix (Quote16198)

this be fitted to my type of installation?

The house is a semi so would the adjoining roof be a problem?

Any other suggestions please?

Regards,

Rich

Reply to
Rich

Over fascia vents - give a 25mm vent along the length. They are an inverted U sect than sits on the fascia top edge.

Reply to
Rick Hughes