First time in ages...

...we've had the chance to get the family together.
Got an 11Kg fore rib,a sack of spuds, all the family and more sprouts than you can shake a stick at! Should be a great day. In the past year both sets of parents have quit and slipped so its time to remind them LOL!
Tony SFB, OF+

sets
wondered why this didn;t appear on the group I was expecting?
Oh well, its sort of DIY, had to get the hacksaw out to cut the joint down. Wonder if they'll know I didn;t change the blade...
writes

Could have been worse!

Can you remember what you last cut with it??

--
-- Bill

than
down.
Probably that old WC waste pipe !... :~)

than
down.
Nope! But it would only have been plastic or copper pipe, nothing scarey.
Tony

Copper granules in your food is not a clever move.
Regards, NT

<snip erant message>

At least it wasn't meant to be a private email, now that can be embarrassing....
writes

It's called "doing a Jim"
--
geoff

What kind of a bird was that fore rib from, Tony? Must be at least an ostrich if it weighed 11 kilos! By the way, how DOES one roast a whole ostrich?
MM

than
sets
Thankfully its beef!