Fiorelli combi boiler

We have recently removed and capped off a downstairs radiator. Now the hot water runs really slow - it starts off okay then runs down. There are no leaks anywhere and the pressure is ok. Any ideas - all answers in idiots language please.

Reply to
jukesy

Is the flow of cold water as it was or is that also affected?

Did you refill the heating after the radiator removal?

Reply to
Ed Sirett

So sorry for not responding sooner - yes the cold tap is the same as it was and yes we did refill the heating after the radiator removal.

Any other ideas?

Ed Sirett wrote:

Reply to
jukesy

Maybe some crud is now blocking the CW supply into or through the boiler.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Reply to
jukesy

If there was some crud blocking the CW supply, wouldn't it interfere with the CW flow as well as the HW flow - we only have trouble with the hot water flow - cold is fine and fast.

Ed Sirett wrote:

Reply to
jukesy

As I said INTO or THROUGH the boiler. Obvously the cold supply upstream of the boiler is OK.

Reply to
Ed Sirett