finishing kitchen.. (not)

I have been doing a project to replace my kitchen have not got around to finishing it off. Does any one know any good builders in the south hampshire area who would finish it off ? How much would it cost ? It just needs the work tops leveling and the tyling doing ,also the baseboards , pelemet and handles fitting etc etc, probably a day or two for an experienced person ?
Simon

So what the hell have *you* been doing all this time?