Filing door frames and nail holes with quark

Hi all, I've filled a doorframe using quark, they are to be painting white I've filed with a bit of quark over each nail hole and now realise I've probably made an error as I can't sand it! Could I put polyfilla over the too to redeem this prob? Help!

Reply to
Jo

Just add some leptons, and you can make whatever you want.

Cheers

Reply to
Syd Rumpo

I thought the OP was talking about that annoying little git out of DS9.

Reply to
Dan S. MacAbre

Just leave it and the mice will eat it

The Natural Philosopher

No its a name for a sort of fat free cottage cheese that looks remarkably like (and tastes remarkably like) - 'spackle*' - as our US friends call it.

But then it was posted via homehub, where the average IQ is somewhat less than the average chimp on Chlorpromazine.

*drywall filler.
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Why would you think filling nail holes with a cheese product was a good idea? Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

I remember being puzzled by the word 'spackle' the first time I heard it. A bit of a tinny word, I thought. Not a nice woody word at all.

Anyone mad enough to attempt home repairs using dairy produce deserves everything they get.

Reply to
Dan S. MacAbre

lol. Oh god. Should have used rice :)

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Soft cheese?

Reply to
Huge

I am assuming that quark is some kind of acrylic decorators caulk, that stays slightly flexible once set?

If so then you need to tool these flat before they dry. Best you an do now is use a sharp blade to trim it flush.

Reply to
John Rumm

I thought he was talking about that annoying space alien character from Danger Mouse. Perhaps a character inspired by the DS9 one? :-)

Reply to
Johnny B Good