Fablonesque

A couple of years ago I bought some stuff, a bit like Fablon, to trim the side of a kitchen unit with "wood". It was quite a lot thicker than Fablon (or Fablon Extra, or Plus, or whatever it is called), but not nearly as thick as Formica.

I seem to remember that is was in sheets rather than rolls, but you could cut it with scissors or a Stanley knife. About the thickness of paper card.

Any ideas what it might be, and where to get it?

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth