Excellent Service

We moved to NE Scotland August 2002, and, earlier this year, switched our oil supplier to Brogans as they offer a 'top up' service, whereby they monitor our tank level, and top up the oil as necessary. The scheme worked well until this morning, when the tank ran dry :-(

You may be aware that NE Scotland is very snowy at present, not to mention cold! I phoned the depot, and left a slightly caustic message, not expecting a response until tomorrow (Monday). The sales manager phoned back within an hour, full of apologies, and promising a delivery later this afternoon. He had already found a driver, who was on his way. The tanker arrived an hour and a half later, the driver filled our tank, and wouldn't leave until he had bled the supply pipe, and ensured that the boiler was running.

Yes, the mistake was theirs - they had missed checking our tank. However, I should have been a little more pro active, and checked the level myself. All in all, a happy outcome, and I'm *very* happy to recommend Brogans to anyone in this part of the world.

Graeme